- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Consulting & Support
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Information System
- Customized Training Strategies Program
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
HR Solutions for Workers' Compensation
Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Risk Management can be a real nightmare for employers. Making sure that their work environment is safe and in compliance with federal and state regulations, and that employees are following strict safety guidelines by governing authorities, is just the beginning of all that is involved in the realm of Workers’ Compensation.
- Safer Workplace Environment
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage with Major Insurance Carriers
- Manage and Files Claims
- Provide Trainings on Safety & Government Compliance
- Customized Benefit Plans
- Full or Partial Administration
- Live Call Center 65 hours a week
HR Strategies can help improve the work environment and make it safer by focusing on workplace risk management, safety programs, and good human resource practices. HR Strategies is here to arrange workers’ compensation coverage with major insurance carriers, provide our clients with training on safety and government compliance in regards to workers’ compensation and risk management, and manage the complexity of claims.
As an employer, our clients should be focused on growing their business and increasing their profit margin. HR Strategies gives them the chance to do just that, by reducing the amount of paperwork that can be brought on by workers’ compensation claims. Through our PEO model, we are able to pool several client’s employees together allowing for better coverage at a reduced cost. We are also able to provide our clients with first class risk management and safety training to enable them to reach and maintain government compliance. HR Strategies is a perfect solution to your workers’ compensation needs.