- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Consulting & Support
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Information System
- Customized Training Strategies Program
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Our comprehensive HR Solutions provide the services to allow your company to focus on growth and profitability; while our experienced HR professionals handle your employment administration. Click on any of the following pictures to learn more about our HR Solutions.
HR Strategies helps you provide your employees with benefit programs that can include major and supplemental healthcare choices, including vision and dental care, employee assistance programs, and 401(k), just to name a few. We provide your company with access to ‘Fortune 500’ quality and comprehensive benefits at affordable rates, so that you may attract and retain the best employees.
- Customized Benefit Plans
- Full or Partial Administration
- Live Call Center 65 hours a week
Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Risk Management can be a real nightmare for employers. Making sure that their work environment is safe and in compliance with federal and state regulations, and that employees are following strict safety guidelines by governing authorities, is just the beginning of all that is involved in the realm of Workers’ Compensation.
- Safer Workplace Environment
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage with Major Insurance Carriers
- Manage and Files Claims
- Provide Trainings on Safety & Government Compliance
When your human resource needs are handled accurately and professionally you can once again focus on profitability. HR Strategies is here to help you do just that with our Human Resource Administration Solutions.
- Assist in Writing Job Descriptions
- Pre-Employment Background Check & Drug Testing
- New Hire Paperwork, including I-9 Compliance
- Customized Employee Handbooks
HR Strategies focuses on keeping you compliant by working as your off-site HR department, with the back-up of legal counsel from one of our strategic partners, Jackson Lewis, which is one of the largest law firms specializing in workplace law.
- Reduce Risk to Federal, State, Local, & Professional Regulatory Changes
- Maintain Employment Records Safely
- Help you Stay Compliant
Payroll is a time-consuming process that is involved with preparing paychecks, distributing them, and the myriad of reporting and tax filing that comes because of paying your employees. The process of payroll demands time from an employer; time that could be better utilized concentrating on the revenue-producing side of your operations.
- Time & Attendance Tracker Software
- Dedicated Payroll Specialist
- Direct Deposit & Electronic W-2’s
- Web-based Payroll Portal
Training & Performance
HR Strategies offers access to our Customized Training Strategies program. Through this program we offer the kind of training that can help your business make that leap to the next level. We can offer you the training to help your business effectively take that next step in growth and remain competitive in today’s ever advancing technological society.
- Quarterly Management Training Seminars
- Online & On-Site courses
- Increase Employee Productivity, Management Skills, and Regulatory Compliance