- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Consulting & Support
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Information System
- Customized Training Strategies Program
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Originally founded in the early 1980’s as a personnel company; it was not until the late 1980’s that the service model switched to that of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
In 2007, the company was acquired by Jim Beesley, who continues as sole owner and CEO.
Since acquisition in 2007, we have continued to attract industry leaders, experienced in their respected duties and knowledge of the PEO industry and Human Resources. In addition, we have acquired a state of the art HRIS system and an advanced taxation software package, allowing us to provide greater service to our clients.
December of 2011 brought a broad rebranding initiative, with a name change to HR Strategies, in order to better identify the nature of our services.
HR Strategies continues to administer, manage, and advise our clients in the many different capacities of Human Resources, always keeping our client’s needs first. These aspects are inclusive of State and Federal Employment Regulatory Compliance, Employee Benefits, HR Support, Taxation in respect to the employment relationship, Payroll, and Training.