- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Consulting & Support
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Information System
- Customized Training Strategies Program
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Director of Workers' Compensation
As Director of Workers’ Compensation, Tanya is responsible for managing all facets of workers compensation administration including Claims Management, OSHA Compliance Assistance, and Safety Training. In addition, she is also responsible for annual audits, Policy Renewals, Collection & Payment of premiums, Certificates of Coverage, and OSHA Reporting. She holds a Georgia Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster License as well as SHRM-CP certification.
Prior to joining our team in 2003, Tanya was a 911 Communications Officer.